Field Study Visit #5

 Date: November 15, 2022

Temperature: 33º
Weather: Cold, snowing
Length of day: 9 hours 45 minutes


    A lot has changed since the last time I visited my field study location. Almost all of the leaves have fallen off of the trees, but there are a few that have some left on them, that are still falling off. Today was the first major snowfall of the winter, and all of the trees and bushes were covered in snow. The pond was also as high as it was last time, which was higher than the previous 3 times I visited. I did not see any animals today, and I heard just a few birds in the trees. Pretty much all of the berries on the bushes are gone except just a few. 



Sound map from today
















Comments

  1. How many times did you hear and time you mapped for? The rest is great! Beautiful pics again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study Visit #2